February 4, 2016 @ 7:15 am – February 5, 2016 @ 3:30 pm
360 Albert Street
Brunswick VIC 3056
Cat A: $0* Cat B: $360 Cat C: $485
Course / qualification / unit code and title
(TLILIC0003 – Licence to operate a forklift truck)
Two day program where participants will be assessed for their forklift licence.
Licence cost at participant expense.
WorkSafe requirement is Minimum of 18 years old and basic English reading and writing skills.
Cheques payable to CEPUTEC.
This unit requires the operator to be able to plan the work, conduct routine checks on the forklift, shift load in a safe manner and shut down and secure the equipment after the completion of operations.
This unit is based on the National Standard for Licensing Persons Performing High Risk Work.
16 hours (two days)
- Accurately interpret information relating to conducting forklift truck operations (e.g. procedures)
- Safely conduct forklift truck operations including all functions to the maximum height and load capacity
- Identify hazards associated with the operation of the forklift truck, assess risks and put into place effective hazard prevention/control measures for those hazards identified
- Use communication skills at a level sufficient to communicate with other site personnel (e.g. receive and interpret work instructions, safety information, emergency procedures)
- Drive forklift with load in forward and reverse, maintaining visibility
- Verify problems and equipment faults and demonstrate appropriate response procedures.
High Risk Work Licence issued by WorkSafe.
- Participants need to study the Forklift Assessment book prior to attending course
- Participants to bring their own Safety Footwear and Safety Vest
- Assessment must be conducted using the endorsed Assessment Instrument. These Instruments provide instruction on their application
- The use of ‘simulators’ in the assessment of this unit of competency is not acceptable
- Assessment may be in conjunction with the assessment of other units of competency
- Assessment methods must confirm consistency and accuracy of performance together with application of underpinning knowledge
- Assessment must confirm a reasonable inference that competency is not only able to be satisfied under the particular circumstance, but is able to be transferred to other circumstances.
Category A: $0*
Training participant is a fully financial PPTEU member. May be registered in training course by self or employer.
Category B: $360
Training participant is a Master Plumbers, AMCA or NFIA Association member.
Category C: $485
Training participant is not a member of PPTEU, Master Plumbers, AMCA or NFIA.
Enrol via the CEPUTEC online booking form
CEPUTEC Courses require students to register through the CEPUTEC online booking form. If you have any queries please contact CEPUTEC on 9356 8913 for assistance.
Note: You will need a USI to enroll. If you do not have a USI go to www.usi.gov and create a USI. You will need your drivers licence, medicare card or passport.